Career Services invites you to interview Oregon State University students on our campus.
Employers, you can manage your entire on-campus recruiting efforts online! From schedule setup and job entry through candidate pre selection and notification to printing your final schedules.
Requesting On-Campus Recruiting
- Request your on-campus interview schedule through Beaver JobNet by clicking on the "Company Recruiting Visits (OCR)" tab then select "Request a Schedule." Or click "Create New Schedule Request" under "Shortcuts" on your homepage.
- Requests are reviewed for space availability within two business days. You will receive e-mail confirmation when your schedule is approved.
- Log in and attach one or more positions to your schedule. Students cannot submit resumes without a position attached.
- Students may submit resumes through the deadline. You can review submitted resumes whenever you choose by logging in.
- Review resumes and change students' status from Pending to Invited (or Alternate) and Not Invited. This triggers Beaver JobNet to send an e-mail message to invited students requesting they sign up for a time slot on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interviewing on campus? First, find out how to get here: Travel to OSU. You will need to purchase a parking pass. Check out the interactive map and click on "Parking" on the top of the page. Anywhere in green is where you are able to park and any $ symbol in green is where you can purchase a parking pass. The booth on 15th & Jefferson or the kiosk by the student parking lot (near Washington & 14th) is the closest to Career Services which is located in the Kerr Administration Building in the basement (B008).
- Career Fairs (excluding Non-Profit Expo) - a parking pass is included in your registration fee. Just go to CH2M Hill Alumni Center to check in, unload your materials, and pick up your pass.