- APAA Home
- Academic Programs
Articulation is the process by which an institution matches its courses or curriculum requirements to course work and curriculum requirements completed at Oregon State University.
The following is a collection of resources that may be useful for work in articulation efforts which serve to ensure that students understand and take coursework that will transfer to OSU from their current institution.
The Academic Programs, Assessment and Accreditation supports articulation efforts. Contact us at 541-737-2815 if you need help during the process.
Articulation Process and Forms
- Articulation Process - Text Version
- Academic Program Articulation Advising Guide Form
- Articulation Agreement Transmittal Cover Page Form
Articulation - Course Search Tools
- Community College/OSU Baccalaureate Core Course Articulations
- Community College/OSU Course Articulations
- Single Course Search